Monday, September 19, 2022

For Dancers: Organizing Your Dance Folders

In addition to saving your outfits to your Appearance Folder (see previous post) it's very important to keep them organized in your inventory.  We perform our dances more than once and by keeping your costumes organized you minimize the risk of losing that costume, especially if you have a large inventory and are struggling to keep it organized.   In the photo below it shows how I've organized my folders.  My main folder is called "Directors Dances."  I have folders for each director, and under their names are folders with every song I danced in.  I keep everything needed for that particular costume in this folder.  I didn't screenshot my entire folder but it's set up like this:

Dance 
    Directors Dances
        Aryanna Draken
            Everybody Wants to Rule The World  (entire costume in this folder)  

!BODY COPY is the folder I talked about in my last post.  


Keeping your dance stuff together will be very beneficial to you in the long run.  😃

No comments: