Saturday, August 27, 2016

Bittersweet


Last Tuesday, a long standing, dedicated, and friend to all resigned from the team last Tuesday.  It was very abrupt and very out of character for him.  I was angry because regardless of what he told me, I knew it had something to do with his new bride, who had also joined our team.  She has no dance experience so she wasn't really clear on what to expect - if she read the google doc for our team maybe she would have, but alas, he is gone and it's a real shame because one thing he loved to do was dance.  But I respect his decision to give up what he loves doing because he loves his bride more - I totally get that, I just think it's a shame that she didn't stick around long enough to see what we we're about.

So again, we move forward.  He will always be welcomed back to our team.  I wish them both nothing but happiness.











No comments: