Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Wall

PROOF of a rotten daughter.
Yeah, the wall.  The one I hit today when I realized the props I needed for my set were no mod.  Not only that but the creator hasn't been in world in almost two years, so contacting him to work out a deal is out of the question.  I found a similar one on marketplace but that too was a no mod/no creator issue so now I'm hustling trying to find someone who can script for me.

This set is very special, its for the Lighting The Way event that Soco Magic holds every year to raise awareness for autism.  The song that I chose continues to inspire me, even after listening to it oh about a gazillion times now - seriously...I build for hours and that's the only song playing in my ears while I'm doing it.  Once the inspiration hits I've got a one track mind - and when a wrench is thrown in my path I trip over it and just start tumbling.

So that leaves me at a standstill, and I have a little bit of wiggle room with this dance, but not much.  If I can't find a scripter I'm going to have to search for an alternative, because I'm too OCD to totally change my set around.  Until then, wish me lots of luck!

~D~

No comments: