Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Overtime


It took me THREE days, but I think I have the routes planned out for my latest dance, "Let It Snow." The next step is coordinating the dances.  This normally takes me the longest to do so I'm grateful that this song is under three minutes long.  I'm doing two styles of dance and the timing of both the moves and the dance itself will be very important if I'm able to pull this off.  This dance will be performed with Dance Xcetera on December 13th @ 7pm slt.

I produced another Christmas dance that will be performed with the "It Girlz N Fellaz" on the 13th @ 1pm slt.  That dance is called "Christmastime" and I'm very excited about that one as well.

If time prevails, I'll produce one more dance.....I hope it does.  :-)

That's all for now...

~Dejaye~


No comments: