Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Bandicam - Part 2!!!

 


A......nother good reason to get Bandicam.....

My original Chastity dance started out with three girls and a guy. The guy was just walking, stopping for about three seconds and walking off at the end.  That has now changed to three girls, TWO guys, two couples dancing, and exiting and then the original exit but with one of the girls walking with the guy instead of him walking alone.  💦😅💦

Had it not been for me filming the first take after all of the adjustments, I would have not been able to catch every detail, including some that I missed out on and realizing what a clusterfuck I had created.  😡😡.  I think I should have just stuck to the original but I can't unsee this thing now so I'm committed. 😜

I can't begin to express how incredibly valuable this gadget is and how much time you are going to save working on your future sets!  Go to my last Bandicam post and download it!  I've had a few people message me about this so I will add some things here and hope it answers some questions and if not, my box is always open:

- if you own a stream use it, Bandicam will record sound.  You can use the timing of  your video for perfect precision!  If you don't just turn your headset on, hold it to your speaker and play your music.  If you start your song when you are supposed to it will work the same way - that's how I do it and I can hear the music just fine in the video.

- if you enjoy working with your timing you are going to love this, you can make any change you need to, frame by frame.

- If you want to share your video with others and you want to keep your Linden balance private because seriously it's notbodys bizzzznnessss....✋✋✋   For Firestorm users just right click at the top of your screen to get your toolbar and uncheck "Show Currency Balance."

- Bandicam will only record what is in Second Life, or at least it only does for me.  You will have to tinker with it to find out if you can use it outside of the game.

- I use it for timing when I do animation overlays.

I don't think there is anything more to add, if there is then I'll have another exciting post to add!!    👏

No comments: